Spring was here for a few days and then the cold, snow and ice returned. The daffodils and flowering trees I was enjoying and sharing on Instagram were covered in ice and snow. It was such a wet and cold day, opening day at Yankee Stadium had to postponed to the next day. Yikes!
While I have been away from the blog, my appointment book has been filled with house spring maintenance appointments. There were appointments for the plumber, pest control, lawn care, air conditioner maintenance and gutter cleaning. Home ownership comes with a long to-do-list. Only one appointment today, hooray! More time for blogging and shopping. Are you ready for spring? Here are five spring must have for my home.
1. A fabulous day bed for taking spring afternoon naps. Wow! This Daybed from Serena and Lilly is gorgeous.
2. A navy cabana stripe tablecloth is a spring entertaining essential.
I like the Pehr Designs from Domino $127.99
3. Lighting makes a big difference in a room. Aerin Lauder delivers with a chic and modern design. The Charlton wall light available at Circa Lighting
4. Planters for the front door and stone patio. Large wood planters or terracotta pots with boxwood to welcome friends this spring.
5. A desk to start my spring projects. The parson desk from West Elm is stylish and a great price.
It was hard to keep the list to 5 spring must have for the home. I like my list better than my husband’s spring maintenance list. Thanks for stopping by.