The warm weather is here. It is a great day for a picnic. Find a great location at the lake, beach, or your favorite park. The most important ingredient is excellent company. With advance planning, a picnic is a great opportunity to get back to basics and enjoy the outdoors with the special person in your life.
Start your picnic of right with a beautifully willow basket from Everything Picnic. It has everything you need for a romantic picnic for two: ceramic plate- glass wine glasses – stainless flatware – cotton napkins - food cooler – insulated wine pouch – hardwood cutting board – spill proof salt & pepper shakers -wood handle cheese knife – stainless waiters corkscrew – 50″ x 60″ fleece blanket. They thought of everything, so you don’t have to.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Choose foods that are easy to eat and travel well
- Olives, vegetables, fruit and cheese are great compliments to your main dish
- Use frozen bottles of water to save space and keep the food cool along with ice packs.
- Bring a garbage bag and wet wipes for easy clean up
- Pack the sunblock and natural insect repellent
- For a special touch, bring a small bouquet of flowers
Enjoy the feeling of the warm sun on your skin, good food, good company and fresh air.
Thanks for stopping by.